We are accepting submissions for our next print edition for the Fall 2018 and rolling blog submissions!
- May be essays, non-fiction, or poetry
- Attach to the email as a Word document (“.doc” please, not “.docx”)
- Include an article summary/blurb of your own fashioning, which will potentially be used as the article’s tagline in the printed issue
- Include a short biography of yourself that includes such information as year, major, hometown – one sentence is sufficient.
- Any images should be attached separately at the highest resolution possible (do not embed them in the Word document)
- Writer’s Guide for journal articles
Blog Submission Guidelines
- Send a 1-2 page blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org (500-1000 words ideally)
- Writer’s Guide for blog posts
Artwork and Photography Submissions
- Please attach your photos or artwork as a .jpg file and email them to us at email@example.com
- Include your first and last name and your class year
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org