We meet on Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Rockefeller 185. Come join us for enriching discussion and fellowship!
Can’t make it out to a meeting? You can still contribute!
We are currently accepting submissions for the Spring 2019 print issue. Our theme is ‘Narrative.’ Or, if you want to publish online, we accept blog submissions on a rolling basis. Share anything from poetry and articles to music and videos. See below for more guidelines.
Please send all your questions and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- May be essays, non-fiction, or poetry
- Attach to the email as a Word document (“.doc” please, not “.docx”)
- Include an article summary/blurb of your own fashioning, which will potentially be used as the article’s tagline in the printed issue
- Include a short biography of yourself that includes such information as year, major, hometown – one sentence is sufficient.
- Any images should be attached separately at the highest resolution possible (do not embed them in the Word document)
- Writer’s Guide for journal articles
- Written: Send a 1-2 page blog post to email@example.com (around 800 words ideally)
- Other: see below (‘Artwork and Photography Submissions’)
- Blog writing follows AP (Associated Press) Style. See these Purdue OWL guidelines for more details.
Artwork and Photography Submissions
- Please attach your photos or artwork as a .jpg file and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your first and last name and your class year